We are excited to announce Thriving Mind Retreats’ week long retreat at Blue Spirit Retreat Center February 2nd – February 9th.
The retreat will include:
- Advance video consultation, before the retreat, with a functional medicine provider. We work with Dr. Bredesen and the Bredesen ReCODE Protocol™ to achieve optimal brain health. It will include recommendations for laboratory testing to clarify your particular risks.
- Information-packed sessions taking you on a journey through the science of brain health that will help you understand your personal risk factors and how to overcome them using the tools of functional medicine.
- An intensive introduction to the self-care and lifestyle practices that have been proven to optimize brain health. We will eat a brain healthy diet, explore treatments, exercises and relaxation practices that have evidence to increase your brain function.
- Time to relax and enjoy the beauty of Costa Rica to rejuvenate mind, body and spirit. Immersing oneself in the blue zone experience.
- A personalized prevention/treatment plan to use at home.
Daily teaching, experiential, and practice sessions will be broken up by rest periods for optimal learning and time to enjoy the beauty and culture local to the retreat. Our daily schedule
|7:00 a.m.–8:00 a.m.||Daily Movement Class|
|7:30 a.m.–9:00 a.m.||Breakfast|
|12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m.||Lunch|
|2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.||Workshop|
|6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.||Dinner|
|8:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m.||Entertainment or Free Time|
Blue Spirit Retreat Center
Located in beautiful Nosara, Costa Rica where you can walk the beach every day, practice yoga or movement classes daily, see monkeys, wildlife and enjoy a diverse jungle atmosphere all while being served a brain healthy diet. For more information visit their website here.